Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone and our practice puts forth the extra effort to help make sure that you are comfortable every time you visit our dental office in Clearwater, Florida. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from our dentist, Dr. Paul Kanach, and our team.
Your first visit is all about you and your comfort and your dental health.
Your first visit with Dr. Kanach and our team will include:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms
- Complete X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- An oral exam – which includes checking your teeth and gums, your occlusion and bite, your smile, your soft tissues (oral cancer screening), your TMJ and review of your X-rays
- A dental cleaning – our hygienist will clean and polish your teeth, make sure your teeth and gums are healthy and give you guidance on how to maintain a healthy smile
Once Dr. Kanach has reviewed your dental and medical health history forms and completed your dental exam he will provide you with a dental consultation and information about necessary and elective dental treatments that match your goals. This consultation is included at no additional fee and allows you time to determine what is best for you and to have your questions answered.
Bring your smile but also remember to bring these things with you to your first dental appointment*:
- Your completed health history forms
- Your insurance information
*By completing your forms online through this website, you will only need to bring your insurance card.
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining your healthy smile!
No matter what your age, visiting the dentist on a regular basis will help keep your teeth and gums healthy and your smile bright!
The American Dental Association® recommends that everyone visit the dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings. We would love to see you here every six months to make sure that your smile is staying healthy!
When it is time for your next dental appointment, please call 727-785-7202 and our friendly team will be ready to help you schedule an appointment.